A Cerner CommunityWorks client in the South is in need of a full-time remote analyst for a 3 month project with probable extensions. We need a senior LIS Analyst with experience with Cerner CommunityWorks to support lab efforts.
- Gen Lab highest priority with a focus on Anatomic Pathology
- Familiarity with blood bank and micro preferred but not required
- Medical Technologist preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of Powerchart / Pathnet ordering and testing workflow, trouble shooting
- Ability to offer support with Cerner AMS ticket management from start to resolution
- A thorough understanding of PowerPlan, Care sets and order sets functionality
- Assist current departmental / functional resource for data collection and validation
- Investigate and help resolve application problems
- Provide testing and validation around Auto-Verification project.